As the Collaborative Applicant for the Chicago Continuum of Care (CoC), All Chicago has been chosen by Chicago’s CoC to administer our city’s annual evaluation and application process for HUD CoC funding.
Housing Inventory Count & Point-In-Time Count
Each year, Chicago completes a Housing Inventory Count (HIC) to count the number of beds and units available for people experiencing homelessness. Chicago also completes a Point-in-Time (PIT) Count each year to count the number of people experiencing homelessness in shelters and on the street. Here are some highlights from the 2019 HIC.
View 2019 PIT Report
2020 Pre-HIC Webinar
FY 2020 Intent to Renew
The FY 2020 Intent to Renew deadline this year was February 10, 2020.
- SurveyGizmo Form (Login information is required because known fields are automatically populated, including your agency name, project name(s), and HMIS ID(s). Please click here to look up your username and password.)
- 2020 Desk Audit Guidance
- ITR Instructions
- Intent to Renew Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) This will be updated as questions are received. Most recent update: 1/13/2020.
Trainings took place in mid-January 2020.
If you have any questions, please contact us at CoCPrograms@allchicago.org.
FY 2020 Local Evaluation Instrument
New Projects Process
When the New Project Application is released, we will include it here, All applicants who received notification to move forward to the next stage, will find the documents below. Please send any questions to CoCPrograms@allchicago.org.
HUD CoC Notice of Funding Availability (NOFA)
- FY 2019 Notice of Funding Availability (NOFA)
- FY 2019 Chicago CoC Ranking Policies & Final Project Ranking Listing
- FY 2019 NOFA CoC Application and Attachments
- FY 2019 NOFA CoC Priority Listing
- FY 2019 NOFA Highlights