As the Collaborative Applicant for the Chicago Continuum of Care (CoC), All Chicago administers our city’s annual evaluation and application process for US Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) CoC funding.
Housing Inventory Count & Point-In-Time Count
Each year, Chicago completes a Housing Inventory Count (HIC) to count the number of beds and units available for people experiencing homelessness. Chicago also completes a Point-in-Time (PIT) Count each year to count the number of people experiencing homelessness in shelters and on the street. Here are some highlights from the 2020 HIC and highlights from the 2020 PIT.
View the 2020 PIT Report
View the 2020 HIC Report
The 2021 HIC process will open on December 23, 2020 and will close on February 2, 2021. A recording of the 2021 Pre-HIC and HIC processes webinar is available for review here and you can view the slides here.
FY 2020 Intent to Renew
The FY 2020 Intent to Renew deadline this year was February 10, 2020.
- SurveyGizmo Form (Login information is required because known fields are automatically populated, including your agency name, project name(s), and HMIS ID(s). Please click here to look up your username and password.)
- 2020 Desk Audit Guidance
- ITR Instructions
- Intent to Renew Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) This will be updated as questions are received. Most recent update: 1/13/2020.
Trainings took place in mid-January 2020.
If you have any questions, please contact us at CoCPrograms@allchicago.org.
New Projects Process
When the New Project Application is released, we will include it here, All applicants who received notification to move forward to the next stage, will find the documents below. Please send any questions to CoCPrograms@allchicago.org.
HUD CoC Notice of Funding Availability (NOFA)
- FY 2019 Notice of Funding Availability (NOFA)
- FY 2019 Chicago CoC Ranking Policies & Final Project Ranking Listing
- FY 2019 NOFA CoC Application and Attachments
- FY 2019 NOFA CoC Priority Listing
- FY 2019 NOFA Highlights