CoC Program Standards
- Community Standards
- Program Model Chart Update (last updated 2/12/2021)
- Program Model Chart Overview of Changes
Approved Standards and Documents
CoC Program Monitoring
The goals of Chicago Continuum of Care Program Monitoring are to:
- Proactively assist projects with efforts to comply with Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) regulations. Although CoC program monitoring does not exhaustively address all HUD program requirements, this process addresses areas that HUD prioritizes.
- Provide guidance and technical assistance opportunities to CoC funded projects.
- Help resolve performance concerns related to policies, procedures, and outcomes.
- Ensure there is consistency in how agencies and projects implement their CoC-funded programs.
If you have any questions about CoC Program Monitoring, please contact Jennifer Fabbrini at email@example.com.
2021 CoC Program Monitoring Policies and Tools
All Chicago will use the following policies and tools for program monitoring.
Technical Assistance (TA) Resources
The following technical assistance resources have been developed by All Chicago for agencies receiving CoC Program Monitoring. All Chicago will continue to post new resources here. Agencies that are not selected for monitoring may also find these resources beneficial.
- Chronic Homelessness
- Fair Housing and Equal Access
- Housing First Resources
- Housing Quality Standards
- Lead-Based Paint
- Locating HUD Guidance
- Ongoing Assessments
- Participant Involvement and Volunteer Services
- Rent Reasonableness
- Subleases and Occupancy Agreements
- Termination of Assistance to Participants
All Chicago will use the following policies and tools for financial monitoring.
If you have any questions about financial monitoring, please contact Steve Gaydos at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CoC Financial Monitoring Policies and Tools
- Financial Monitoring Policy
- Financial Monitoring Form
- Blank PDF – Financial Monitoring Online Form
- Segregation of Duties Checklist