The All Chicago Online Training Portal platform can be used for various training-related activities, including a searchable course catalog, access to Continuing Education credits (as applicable), tracking progress in courses, registration, and payment (as applicable), downloading training content and course completion certificates, and posting to discussion boards.
Videos: Getting Started
New User Registration
Navigating the Portal
Register as a New User
Visit the log-in page at https://allchicago.talentlms.com
Click on “Create account” and follow the prompts. Note: If you would like to obtain Continuing Education credits toward your professional license (such as LSW, LCSW, LPC/LCPC), it is required for you to enter your license number. Otherwise, disregard this field.
You will receive an automatic email from “Talent LMS,” asking you to click on a link to confirm your account. If you do not see the email, please check your spam/junk folder.
- Once you click on the link, you are logged into the system.
Sign Up for a Course
- On the sidebar to the right of the homepage, click on “Course catalog.”
- Search by category, by typing keywords into the “search courses” field or by scrolling through the list. By selecting the course name you can read full details about the course before registering.
- When you locate the course you want to register for, click on “Get this course.” See the Course Payment Instructions section below. IMPORTANT: if you are signing up for an in-person training or an online webinar, you must finish your registration by completing steps #4 & #5.
- Click on the title of the course, and then click on “Start or resume course.” This takes you to the registration for the “instructor-led event.” Click on “Register.”
- Finally, to add this event to your personal calendar, after clicking on “Register,” you will see a button to the right that says “Add session to your calendar.” Click here and select the type of calendar you use. Then download the meeting invite and accept the meeting.
If there is an option to earn CEUs for a course, the course will have a price. However, anyone who does not wish to earn CEUs may still take the course. Anyone who wishes to earn CEUs will be charged $10 per CE hour for CoC Members and $15 per CE hour for non-CoC Members. If interested in receiving CEUs for this training, please email Savannah King for payment and details.