All Chicago uses an online Learning Management System (LMS) to efficiently handle registration for live training sessions and house a comprehensive collection of training materials. Featuring over 100 recorded and self-paced modules, our LMS is a valuable resource accessible to Chicago CoC members. These on-demand courses serve multiple purposes, including training new staff, facilitating orientation to the Chicago CoC, and enhancing understanding of best practices and program requirements.
Any community member can access the LMS by creating a free account. Once your account is created, the LMS can be used to register for live upcoming webinars, search the course catalog of available trainings, track courses in progress, and download training content and course completion certificates. Use the instructions below to create a new account and learn how to navigate the portal.
Getting Started: New User Registration
- Visit the login page at https://allchicago.talentlms.com
- Click on “Create account” and follow the prompts.
- Confirm your account: You will receive an automatic email from “Talent LMS,” asking you to click on a link to confirm your account. If you do not see the email, please check your spam/junk folder.
- Once your confirm your account you are logged into the system.
Sign Up for a Course
- On the sidebar to the right of the homepage, click on “Course catalog.”
- Search buy category, by typing keywords into the “search courses” field or by scrolling through the list. By selecting the course name, you can read full details about the course before registering.
- When you locate the course you want to register for, click on “Get this course” to access to the course materials. IMPORTANT: if you are signing up for a live online webinar, make sure you complete registration by selecting “Register for Webinar” and following the instructions provided.
All Chicago is able to provide Continuing Education Units (CEUs) for some of the trainings we offer, and eligible courses will indicate how many CEUs can be earned. CEUs will be charged by CE hour. Chicago CoC Members will be charged $10/CE hour and non-CoC Members will be charged $15/CE hour. If interested in receiving CEUs for a training, please email Savannah King at email@example.com for payment and details.